Impressions from Ree Park in Denmark

I visited Ree Park in Denmark earlier this month. I had a great time there. Ree Park is an interesting Experience Economy contribution. Here are some impressions from the day, I spent there:


The lemurs in the park look really cute and come really close to guests.


The Cheetahs are really agile and can run more than 100 km per hour.


This is what the cheetahs had for lunch. Listening to the guide talk to the large number of people watching the feeding of the cheetahs, I learned that it's horse meat. The white powder on the meat is, as I understood it, vitamins.


Here's a coke machine in the park that is adapted to the surroundings. Good innovation.


I think it’s a good idea to split up the park in different continents. That way, it’s easy for guests to learn about on which continents different animals live.


If you’re interested in watching videos from Ree Park, click here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Frank, you have a very interesting blog. I will keep an eye out.
Unknown said…
Thanks, Carlos, for your positive comment. I appreciate it.
Unknown said…
Another thing I also really liked as I visited Ree Park is that the parking is free.
Unknown said…
In my opinion there should be a fee for the parking. If the parking is free there is no encouragement to travel by public transport to the park. I think a Zoological garden should provide solutions which allow to come by public transport to the park. Like shuttle busses from the railway station. During the ride from the railwaystation to the park the driver of the bus could already provide some informations about the attractions in the park. The visitors arrive completely relaxed in the park and have no hurry to find a free parking lot. Regards Fabian Kirchhofer
Unknown said…
@Fabian: Interesting idea with a shuttle bus from the railway station - and in this regard facilitating/moderating/promoting a dialogue among the guests/passengers. In this regard, involvement of customers is a trend. Think, for example, about the increasing use of Web 2.0.

Thinking about your inputs, it would also be a possibility, perhaps, with a solution like Mobility and/or bike rental. In this regard, imagine if you could rent the car/bike at the train station and bring it back at the park, i.e. rent the vehicle at place A and bring it back at place B.
Unknown said…
I learned from this 1 minute Reuters video, that The Prigen Safari Wildlife Park, in Pasuruan, East Java, has a new attraction - a one-month-old giraffe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZqvb5LrPTQ

Popular Posts