Openness to new ideas is the # 1 driver of employee engagement in Switzerland

In the Towers Perrin Global Workforce study 2007, which demonstrates connection between employee engagement and financial performance, I had a closer look at the results for Switzerland.

What I found interesting was not least the # 1 driver for employee engagement:

The management of the company is open to new ideas.

Reflecting on this finding, I thought about a question I’d like to ask you:
Which idea(s) have you tried out lately? Please feel free to communicate a couple of concrete experiences you have had.

Comments

deborah said…
People feel comfortable in an area they are used to, mostly new inputs are a danger because people do not like to change their habits as well as they are afraid of not succeeding. Therefore it is very import to deliver new ideas with motivation and trust. from my experience I can tell that is very difficult in my company to sell new ideas the reaction is mostly defending on the old structure.

Popular Posts