On Wikipedia, I read this about Africa:
- Africa is the second largest and second most populous continent in the world – after Asia.
- The climate of Africa ranges from tropical to subarctic.
- In Africa, there are many different wild animals.
- Africa has several natural resources.
- More than 1,000 (one thousand!) different languages are spoken in Africa – including English and French.
- Many world class runners come from African countries.
Here is some more information about Africa from oecd.org, worldbank.org, and from nytimes.com.
I came to think of some questions for you:
* What do you know about Africa?
* What experiences have you had with people, who come from Africa?
* Which products from Africa have you bought recently?