Help people get more exercise by making it more fun to do

To prevent illnesses from occurring, physical exercise is, literally, a healthy strategy. Having lived, throughout my life, in more apartments where I walked up and down stairs to get to and from my apartment, I know that this type of exercise can help to keep you fit – provided you do not exaggerate. Here’s a creative initiative to help people use the stairs a little bit more – using fun as a key driver. As you’ll see, the video is very popular on YouTube. Until today, the video has been rated more than 2,500 times – with an average rating of five stars out of five. To get more information about this, have a look at rolighetsteorin.se. I came across the video through this posting.

How about taking similar initiatives in, for example, city parks? I reckon it’ll also help people find the child in themselves ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts