New ways of banking

In this posting, I mentioned kiva.org. In the meantime, I’ve come across some other initiatives that also challenge the way banking is done:

MyC4
On the MyC4 website, I read this:
"The model is simple. An African entrepreneur needs your investment to help develop his or her business. Your investment could be funds, advice, knowledge, or inspiration."
To have a look at the newest MyC4.com investment opportunities, click here.
I became aware of MyC4 through a Kolind Kuren posting.

IOU Central
I came across IOU Central through this P2P-Banking.com posting.

Zopa

I became aware of Zopa by reading the book The Future of Management.

What other changes do you think we will see in banking in the coming months?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Frank,

would be interested to know if there any startups working on p2p lending in Switzerland?

Wiseclerk
Unknown said…
Hi Wiseclerk,

Thanks for your question. I’ll pass it on.

Can anyone reading this posting help Wiseclerk with advice?

Popular Posts